Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Wait is Over...

Last weekend, I blogged about how my novel had been with an agent for over four months and that I was just waiting for some kind of replay. Well, the reply came in today, and the search is not over. The agent passed. It was a personalized rejection note with a couple of pointers as to why she didn't accept it. I'm going to take those pointers into consideration. If she took the time to give me advice, I should definitely consider it.

And so, it's back to the list to find a new name and start all over again. For those of you who are keeping score, that's five rejections and no acceptances. But I'm okay with it. Really. There are so many agents out there and such a broad range of tastes that I'm sure someone is going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment